Saturday, May 29, 2010

Esthetician Recommendation


Can anyone recommend a good esthetician? I need a good shoulder waxing. This must be the Dutch bloodline from Mommy's side of the family. Heard that my Great Great Great Grandmother was Dutch...guess she got "yellow fever" while in Taiwan, which was a former Dutch colony called Formosa.

Daddy says, "once you go Asian, you don't go back to Caucasian." I am not really sure what that means but Mommy still thinks Daddy's an idiot.

That orange tube is my feeding tube. I am getting about 1mL of breast milk every 3 hours. Apparently it's good to coat my GI tract with breast milk to protect it and help stimulate digestion. I am still on TPN (total parenteral nutrition) for most of my nutritional needs.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment