Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let's Ride!

It's been a few weeks since I last posted...sorry! I've been pretty busy gaining weight. I am officially over 10 lbs now...as you can see Wolfie isn't looking too happy with me riding on his back.






Last week I had an appointment with Dr. Daniel a neurologist at Children's Hospital of Oakland. He is a hard person to get an appointment. Daddy spent weeks calling central scheduling to get me an appointment. Dr. Daniel is very nice, we spent a long time talking with him and he examined me. Like everyone else, Dr. Daniel said it's hard to say what will happen. He liked how my upper body and head moved but he also did think that my legs had too much tone and in extension more than other kids. We talked to him about the Anat Baniel Method and he said he's heard of it because one of his patient's with cerebral palsy has been going. Dr. Daniel said the kids mother thought it was helping so he thought it was fine that I am also getting treatments. I am going to see Dr. Daniel again in January...he just told Mommy and Daddy to keep doing what we've been doing.

I also

No comments:

Post a Comment