Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Christmas



I got to spend my first Christmas at home with Mommy, Daddy and my Grandparents. I got lots of presents and the best part was all the paper and cool boxes I got to play with. Daddy got a nice tree and we put up some ornaments. Auntie Karen made me this pretty hand stitched ornament that says "Audrey's 1st Christmas".

Godmother Cindy send me lots of presents including this beautiful first ornament...ballerina slippers.




I got these cool hand made clay dolls that Grandma and Grandpa got in China in 1981.



Daddy was trying to explain to me the true meaning of Christmas beyond all the commercial and economic stuff of buying presents...I think what he means is the joy of family and that I am the best present ever...period!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment