Saturday, April 16, 2011

My first stalker...

You are an obsession, I cannot sleep
I am a possession unopened at your feet
There is no balance, no equality
Be still I will not accept defeat

I will have you, yes I will have you
I will find a way and I will have you
Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly
I will collect you and capture you

You are an obsession, you're my obsession
Who do you want me to be to make you sleep with me

- Animotion "Obession"

My Godmother Yi is obsessed with me...in a good way!!! She has come up from LA to visit every two to three weeks to be the weekend Nanny and gives Mommy and Daddy a break to rest. Basically she flies up Friday night straight from work and leaves Monday morning and goes straight to work. When she is here, Mommy and Daddy do not get to hold me for more than 5 minutes and Godma Yi takes care of me the whole time she is here.

At work, her cubicle is plastered with my picture. On her computer, she made this screensaver.




Godma Yi is always giving me gifts and ordering me things online!




The best thing about Godma Yi....is that she makes me laugh and I love it when she comes visit. I wish she would move to to NorCal, so I can see her more...I think I maybe the one obsessed with Godma Yi.


1 comment:

Yi said...

MY BABY !!!! I MISS HER SOOO MUCH !!!!

Post a Comment