Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I had a bunch of visitors Labor Day weekend, so Mommy dressed me up like a ballerina.



Daddy says ballet dancers have messed up feet and toes from being on their tippy toes all the time. I think I may have an advantage because I have big chubby toes and can probably balance on them for a long time.



Godmother Cindy came up early in the week...but she conveniently forgot to bring up her Chanel Bag collection for me.



I'll let it slide this time because Godmother Cindy came up to help before the Nanny started and let Mommy and Daddy spend some time together and relax. Mommy and Daddy got to go out and have dinner at "Sea Salt" with the generous gift certificate that the Xolair Team from Mommy's work gave them.


Mommy's friend, Auntie Yi from SoCal came up to visit for the weekend too.


















Auntie Sadie (Daddy's cousin) and her "new" fiance Uncle Justin stopped by too. They have been dating for a long time and I think Auntie Sadie started playing that Beyonce song "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" and started singing...

Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Uncle Justin got the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment