Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Princess



Sorry everyone...I haven't had a chance to update the blog in over 10 days but I've been a bit of a Princess and extremely busy. I was interviewing Nanny's so Mommy and Daddy can get some help around the house and to take care of me because I am a bit of a handful. We found Auntie Soufei, a very nice lady from Taiwan who's very sweet to me. She is always singing and playing with me. Mommy and Daddy like her too...and the best part is she is a really good cook! Daddy is quickly gaining back all the weight he lost in the Challenge. I am doing really well at home and have double my weight since coming home...I am over 9 lbs now! I am starting to outgrow some of my preemie clothes...you know what that means Daddy...Godmother Cindy is taking me shopping...Neiman Marcus here we come!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look happy Audrey, thanks for the update.

Post a Comment