Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No fooling in April

There was no fooling around in April with the arrival of my little sister Alexandria just 11 months after me....she came in at at whopping 5 lbs 12 oz, almost three times my weight of 1 lb15 oz. Despite her hefty size, I made it very clear to her who is the boss in the family.


We were all very happy that Alexandria didn't have to spend any time in the NICU even though she arrived a bit early at 37 weeks.


Alexandria's Godmother Jenny visited the day after and got to hold her.


Mommy did her usual non-compliant patient trick and got herself discharged two days after her c-section because she missed me so much and wanted to get home. I think it was actually that she was afraid that Godmother Yi would kidnap me and take me back to SoCal. She came to the hospital incognito to visit Mommy.


The rest of April was pretty quiet...well as quiet as could be with little sister crying and wanting to be fed every two hours. We just spent time as a family.

Daddy wanted to get a picture of Alexandria in his hands and Alexandria decided it would be funny to pee on him (look closely at Daddy's hand holding her legs)....so I guess there was a late April Fool's joke on Daddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment