Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hospital Gowns



I checked into the hospital today on Vetern's Day (Rememberance Day in Canada). I am having my ileostomy reversed tomorrow, where they will reattach my small intestine to my large intestine. I haven't had a bowl movement since June 13 and I really look forward to squeezing one out! Mommy and Daddy have had it pretty easy and haven't had to change a stinky diaper yet.

It's kinda of scary being back in the hospital...I've been connected back to all these monitors and this time I have to wear this ugly hosptial gown with my butt flapping in the breeze. But luckily Auntie Marilyn is here helping. She fly in from Toronto on Tuesday last minute after Godmother Cindy got sick and wasn't able to come up and help. We didn't want to take a chance of me getting sick days before my surgery. So it was Auntie Marilyn to the rescue! Thank you Auntie Marilyn for flying cross country to help out Mommy and Daddy this week and staying in the hospital with me tonight before my surgery with Mommy.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hurry and get well so you can go back to wearing your stylish clothes!! We love seeing you all dressed up and ready to hit the town. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, mommy, and daddy.

Post a Comment