Saturday, November 20, 2010

There's no place like home...



I was discharged from the hospital on November 18 and glad to be home. I am recovering nicely and my incision is healing...I will have a nice matching scar like Mommy's. My bowl's are working nicely...I've been back on full feeding and let's just say I am very regular....I bottle feed and I poop...sometimes not in that order. But the problem right now is that my stomach and instesinal enzymes are on overdrive so my output is very acidic and I have a severe case of diaper rash....as Johnny Cash said,

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire
The ring of fire

Let's just say that no one is really having a good time right now...my butt burns...Mommy and Daddy are changing me almost hourly. Luckily Godmother Cindy was here helping all last week while I was in the hospital and yesterday she left but Mommy Yi flew up from LA to help out.




BTW...if there are any eligible men in the Bay Area, Mommy Yi is single and ready to mingle. I can attest that she has really nice boobies too...I've fallen asleep on them and they are nice pillows.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment