Sunday, August 15, 2010

Celebrate good times, come on!

"There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you"
- "Celebration" Kool & The Gang




After 78 days in the NICU, I finally got to celebrate and go home with Mommy and Daddy on Wednesday August 11.

Mommy got me a new outfit...with comfy Ugg like booties. Nurse Josie gave me the hat which is super warm and comfortable.
















But the bigger event to celebrate is that I won "The Biggest Loser/Gainer Challenge" and dominated the dojo...destroying Daddy! My final weight leaving the NICU is 2180 grams...4lbs 13 ounces. I started at 880 grams or 1 lb 15 ounces, for a net gain of 2 lbs 14 ounces. Daddy's final weigh in was 201 lbs for a net loss of 4 lbs.



I more than doubled my weight which means that I get my Mercedes on my 16th birthday...let the good times roll!!!
















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent slide - Dirk

Post a Comment