Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are



Mommy is having lots of fun dressing me up. She didn't play with dolls when she was a kid because she had so many male relatives...so she's reliving her childhood with me as her baby doll....great!

Look at the wall of outfits...Mommy is gonna have a great time dressing me up. See how I look like that little Hello Kitty doll on the wall over Grandpa head. Grandma likes my outfits especially the one with the brown top and pink heart...she was asking Mommy where she got it and if they had one in her size. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit last week from Houston.



Last week was animal week, Mommy was dressing me up in these cute and sometimes silly outfits.



Here I am suppose to look like a yellow rubber ducky...see the little duckies on my feet...ha ha!



I am posing and doing my imitation of that Aflac duck.




Isn't it ironic that people like to their baby to look like animals and their animals to look like people?




I wonder if Ewok is embarrassed that other dogs will laugh at her because she has on a red bow tie?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment