Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just Chilling



What a long couple of weeks...I need a vacation! Finally got rid of most of the IV's. Just one PICC line left in my right foot for my TPN and the OG tube which I try to imagine as a extra long straw connected to an endless milk margarita on the rocks with no sodium chloride. The good news today is that I restarted feeding on Mommy's milk, 1mL every 4 hours. The bad news is that Daddy is one step closer to losing the Biggest Loser/Gainer Challenge! Oh...it's back on and Baby Girl is hungry. You try not eating for over two weeks...I am going to be on that milk like a cop on a doughnut.

As you can see from the graph below, even being on the injured reserve list for two weeks I am dominating the dojo. Daddy had a good drop the days after my surgery but that yo-yo dieting is not sustainable. At his age, he needs to focus on one pound a week, smooth and steady. I predict that I will be pulling away in early July and packing on the ounces as my feeding increases. Based on my weight today of 1380 grams, I have gained 500 grams about 1.1 pounds. Daddy needs to drop 5.5 lbs to keep pace. Fat chance (no pun intended) with Daddy weighing in at 201.5 lbs.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

You're going down daddy!!! :)

Post a Comment