Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Month



I am one month old today! Mommy made this beautiful cashmere blanket. She actually made it twice...because Mommy never crochet before she started this blanket and made it very long like a scarf. So she had to take it apart and start all over again. But I love it! I think Mommy should take the advice Daddy gave my surgeon, measure twice and cut once.

It's been a crazy first 30 days and I really love my Mommy and Daddy for coming to the hospital everyday to visit me. Especially Mommy who is making me milk and pumping so I have lots to drink....she is so tired gets up in the middle of the night while Daddy is sleeping....THANKS MOMMY!!!

I am up to 3mL of milk every 3 hours and put on 2 ounces last night....victory is in sight!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment