Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sleepy


Mommy and Daddy come visit every day and bring milk for me. They have increased my milk intake to 2mL every three hours. Mommy has been trying hard to increase her production. Daddy suggest some bovine growth hormones but Mommy told him he's an idiot.

Mommy got a box of Chinese herbs from Taiwan that Uncle Richard brought back for her. There is this Taiwanese custom that a postpartum woman must rest and eat/drink all these Chinese herbs to help her regain her vigor and heal her body. Daddy got all excited with the vigor part but I am more interested in the lactation stimulation properties of these herbs.

As you can see, Mommy is very tired. She says she is pumping every three hours for me....I LOVE YOU MOMMY!

Now wake up and get to the pumping room...I'll be hungry after my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment