Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big 50




I've hit the BIG 50....today was Day 50 in NICU. Seems like yesterday that I screamed out "Look out world...here I come!" Many things have happened and Mommy and Daddy have been by my side every day taking care of me. First off...I am growing and gaining weight. I have put on 760 grams since I was born, an increase of 86%. I've already gotten my first scar, from my surgery on June 13 and had 10 cm of intestine removed....can't wait for my first tattoo...maybe it will say "Daddy's Girl". I've had countless pokes and needles, all my limbs have had IV and a few times in my scalp. I've had two courses of antibiotics. I've had three bad haircuts and one manicure. But like Gloria Gaynor said...."I WILL SURVIVE!!!"

And on my Big 50 Day...I got another surprise present in the mail from Auntie Tanya, Uncle Dick, Lana, Chloe and Avery the dog! They sent me a really pretty dress from Janie and Jack....thank you so much! I love it but not as much as I love the cute card.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Yinnie said...

what a big girl!

Anonymous said...

This William, Carol and Christine,

What a cute picutre!

Corrie said...

Can't wait to meet you, Cutie:)

Post a Comment