Saturday, July 10, 2010

If you're happy and you know it...



If your happy and you know it...clap your hands!

What makes a girl happy is surprise presents! Mommy and Daddy brought in a present I received from Catie, Jack, Uncle Patrick and Auntie Michelle. They gave me a beautiful dress with strawberries on it, a gorgeous matching pink headbow, pink socks and hat. Daddy told me that Catie picked it out for me and I love it!!! Thank you so much and I can't wait to wear it.



Do they have a reality show for baby models? Maybe I can be the first America's Next Top "Baby" Model....maybe Daddy can pitch the idea to Tyra Banks.

Or maybe they can make doll that looks like me in this outfit and I can be the first Asian Strawberry Shortcake.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Coasting Along: A Writers Journey said...

And you are, Strawberry Shortcake Audrey!!! You are gorgeous girl!

Post a Comment