Monday, July 19, 2010

Raising the Roof



"Put your hand up in the air and wave them like you just don't care"....I got a "Pink Bunny" today!

Uncle Jarrod and Auntie Melissa came to visit with Kennedy and MacKenzie this weekend and brought me a pink bunny! It's all organic but not from Prada.

They also brought me some USC onesies (again not Prada) but I maybe a bit embarrassed to wear them since USC Football is suspended from bowl games for the next two years...GO BEARS!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. When your mommy said she thought USC stood for University of spoiled Chines, I didn't believe her. It's nice to know your Mommy teaches you attitude and that you can learn it so quickly. I will reserve my comments about the Bears for your mommy and daddy because I know it didn't really come from you anyway.

What I did hear loud and clear is Audrey wants Prada...and I don't blame you. I will search for something very stylish and very Prada just for you and will bring it up to you on my next trip or send it to you once you are out of the hospital, whichever is first. I saw some really cute Prada baby shoes that you can break in by kicking Mommy and Daddys butts for making silly comments about your Trojans!

Post a Comment