Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pinky Swear



I've gained over one kilogram since I was born! I am now 1,905 grams (birth weight 880 grams) which is 4 lbs 3 ounces. I made Daddy "pinky swear" that the Biggest Loser/Gainer Challenge is still on. Daddy's been trying hard to find time to workout but he's back to work and also comes visit me everyday, so I might cut him a little slack and change the 5 to 1 ratio. But it still won't help him...we might as well stick a fork in him (or better yet Daddy should take the fork our of his mouth)...this contest is in the bag for me!




I got upgraded and moved out of the Giraffe incubator and into an open air bassinet this weekend. I have been able to gain weight and maintain my body temperature so I don't need to be in a controlled environment anymore. All the other cool kids around me are all in bassinet's too!

I am back on 100% Mommy's milk! This week the doctors want to start trying to bolus feed me and stop the continuous feeding via my NG tube. If that goes well, I might get to go home sooner and then come back later to have my surgery to reattach my intestines.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment